Residents are advised that traffic control training will be undertaken on the following Cowra roads this week:
- Newcombe Street -1pm to 4pm - Wednesday 10 April
- Kibbler Street - 10.30am to 1pm - Thursday 11 April
- Hanna Street - 1pm to 4pm - Thursday 11 April
There may be minor delays to traffic during this time period. Residents will continue to have access to their properties during the training. For further information, please contact Cowra Infrastructure and Operations on tel. 6340 2070.
- Warraderry Way shoulder widening work has been completed and sealing is scheduled to take place on 10 April 2019
- Edgell Park parking upgrade is complete with signs and bollards to be installed this week
- Belubula Way heavy patching and widening works (between Cherry Tree Falls Bridge and Reedy Creek Road) commenced Tuesday 2 April
- Earthworks for the Cowra Nature Based Adventure Playground are scheduled to start Wednesday 3 April
- Pine Mount Road shoulder widening works (from the Mid Western Highway to Woodlands Road) recommenced Tuesday 2 April
For further information, please contact Cowra Infrastructure and Operations on tel. (02) 6340 2070.
After a successful Auction on Saturday 9 February 2019 for the newest stage at Valley View Estate, a total of ten lots are now under contract.
The remaining unsold lots are listed for sale by the following three approved local real estate agents:
- Ray White Cowra
- Raine and Horne Cowra
- James P Keady & Co
Visit www.valleyviewcowra.com for further information.