Cowra Council's Building and Development section provides all of the development industry, business operators, community groups, and Cowra residents with a comprehensive guide to Council's building and development functions. Information can be sourced through four main sub-directories:
• Do I Need Approval? An easy-to-read guide that lets you know whether your proposal can be carried-out with or without the approval of Council.
• Development Applications. A guide on all the steps involved with preparation, lodgement, and assessment of Development Applications. Including links to a Development Tracker tool and Developments determined.
• Construction Certificates. A guide to Construction Certificates and the requirements that must be met before you can start any building or construction work.
• Development Information. An easy-to-read section containing all of the information that will assist you in understanding the requirements for developing land or building in the Cowra Shire.
• Certificates. A guide to the various types of Certificates available from Council that are commonly-required when buying and selling land in Cowra Shire.