Cowra Aquatic Centre is open from Monday 11 October 2021
- Morning Swimming — Everyday (except Sundays and public holidays): 5.30am–8am
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 10am–8pm
- Tuesday: 10am–6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am–8pm
- Swimming Club (main pool closed to the public; baby pool open) –Tuesday: 6.00pm - 8.30pm.
Conditions of Entry
Following the State Government re-opening roadmap, the conditions of entry from Monday 11 October 2021 are:
- All patrons over 16 years of age MUST provide proof of vaccination upon entry.
- If the person is younger than 16 and not vaccinated they must be accompanied by a person that is a member of the person's household and fully vaccinated
- Patrons must sign in using the QR code at the front door and follow the current public health orders.
Adult $4.50, Child $2.50, Family ticket $13
Pensioner (aged, invalid and Veterans Affairs only) $2.50, Non-Swimmer/Spectator $2.50
School students completing regular structured classes/carnivals $2
Low-Income General Admission
Adult $2.50, Child $2.50, Family Ticket $8.50
Adult $125, Child $75, Family $265,
Pensioner Family $125, Non-Swimmer/Spectator $75,
Pensioner (aged, invalid and Veterans Affairs only) $75
Low Income Card Season Tickets
Adult $75, Child $75, Family Ticket $125
Adult $39, Child $20, Family $120,
Pensioner (aged, invalid and Veteran Affairs only), $20,
For more information, contact the Cowra Aquatic Centre on 02 6340 2150.